- Financial Times, London 21st October 2021 - Malaysian rubber glove supplier to NHS Supermax banned by US for allege… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 55 minutes ago
- Supermax Malaysian Stock Exchange Announcement OTHERS Supermax Corporation Berhad ("SCB" or "the Company") - U.S.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @aidilarazak: The earlier story: Workers complained of unlawful deductions of salaries and being "locked up" for mistakes made on the a… 10 hours ago
- RT @aidilarazak: Recently Malaysiakini published an article on alleged worker rights abuse at Maxter, a Supermax subsidiary. This morning,… 10 hours ago
- U.S. bars Malaysian glove maker Supermax over alleged labour abuses - Reuters News 21-Oct-2021 08:50:50 AM Adds com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 104,794 hits
NF Case Video Reports
Photo Gallery 2012 to 2017
Al Jazeera – interview with Andy Hall
DONATE NOW TO:
Andy Hall has set up a YouCaring crowdfunding site to receive donations to fund his professional team of lawyers (and support other related case costs) to defend himself in the ongoing and unrelenting judicial harassment being waged against him by just a few irrational and vindictive companies in Thailand. See https://www.youcaring.com/andyhall-1151843 and you can donate there.
Donations can be directly made to Andy via his bank account in the UK.
Name on Account: Mr AJ Hall
International Bank AC No (IBAN): GB27 NAIA 0701/635 510284
Bank SWIFT: MIDLGB22
Bank BIC: NAIAGB21
Branch: Nationwide Building Society, Electra House 4th Floor, Swindon, SN1 5TY
Branch Sort Code: 07-01-16
You can also donate via Paypal system using account email@example.com which is also Andy Hall’s email address
Frontline Defenders Statement (2nd Oct 2013) Deep concern at police conduct and additional lawsuits filed against human rights defender Andy Hall
On the evening of 28 September 2013, human rights defender and migrant rights activist Mr Andy Hall went to Bangkok’s Bang Na Police Station to hear an additional complaint lodged against him by Natural Fruit Company Limited. Andy Hall is a human rights defender working to defend migrant workers’ rights in Thailand. According to the document prepared by the Bang Na police station and seen by Front Line Defenders, Natural Fruit Company filed a complaint with the police accusing the human rights defender of broadcasting false information against the company. The company made reference to a video hosted on YouTube entitled “Migrants work in poor conditions in Thailand”, which features Andy Hall’s research and interviews regarding alleged labour rights violations committed against Burmese migrant workers in the Natural Fruit Company’s factory. Two separate complaints had earlier been filed against the human rights defender in February 2013, for more information please see the original urgent appeal dated 26 February 2013. According to Thai law, upon receipt of a complaint the police must draft a document which will be signed by the defendant as an acknowledgement of the complaint filed against him/her, the identity of the complainant as well as the grounds on which the complaint is based. Front Line Defenders is very concerned that the document prepared by Police Lieutenant Boonrlai Chaitip, Investigating officer at the Bang Na police station – seen by Front Line Defenders – contained a clause stating that the defendant confessed committing the acts described therein. Andy Hall is English-speaker, the document was drafted in Thai and the police did not provide a translator to the human rights defender. Front Line Defenders expresses deep concern at the police conduct and lawsuits filed against human rights defender Andy Hall, and believes them to be solely motivated by his work as a prominent migrant rights defender in Thailand.