Andy Hall wishes to thank to all SumofUs members for the $10,000 donation of all their members to the Natural Fruit case legal and other related costs.
Andy on Twitter
- A great trip to Brussels, Belgium, the heart of Europe, to discuss the EU’s forced labour regulation. Very producti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Abusive working conditions endemic in Spain’s strawberry farms, report claims theguardian.com/global-develop… 1 day ago
- RT @EC_magazine: 🚨 NEW: 8 of 9 of labour standards violated in UK supermarket fruit and vegetable supply chains. Find our new report here… 1 day ago
- RT @FocusOnLabour: Sara Thornton, the UK's former Anti Slavery Commission has called for the harms caused to workers on the UK Seasonal Wor… 2 days ago
- Financial Times 30th March 2023: UK retailers urged to compensate Nepalese and Indonesian ex-farm workers andyjhall.wordpress.com/2023/03/30/fin… 2 days ago
- 125,701 hits
NF Case Video Reports
Photo Gallery 2012 to 2017
Al Jazeera – interview with Andy Hall
DONATE NOW TO:
Donations to support Andy Hall’s campaigning and advocacy can be directly made to him via his bank account in the UK.
Name on Account: Mr AJ Hall
International Bank AC No (IBAN): GB27 NAIA 07011635510284
Bank SWIFT: MIDLGB22
Bank BIC: NAIAGB21
Branch: Nationwide Building Society, Electra House 4th Floor, Swindon, SN1 5TY
Branch Sort Code: 07-01-16
You can also donate to Andy’s work via Paypal system using account email@example.com which is also Andy Hall’s email address
- Follow Andy Hall on WordPress.com
Thailand is a racism state. Don’t get involve.
Don’t support & supply. Don’t visit & investment .
Don’t seii or buy or collect Thai products.
And don’t leave us alone. We need help!