On 30th October, following failed court led negotiations, the Nakhon Pathom court ruled to put on hold further hearings in the US$10m civil defamation case filed against Andy Hall by Natural Fruit Company Ltd. regarding publication and launch of the Finnwatch report. The case will not now move forward until a verdict is deliverd in the defamation and computer crimes act charges filed against Hall by Natural Fruit at the Bangkok South Criminal Court, a case that will commence on 17th November. An additional US$4m civil defamation case filed against Hall by Natural Fruit at Prakanong Court regarding an interview Hall gave with Aljazeera will however move forward with a hearing at Prakanong Court on 21st November however.
Photo Gallery 2012 to 2017
Bangkok South Criminal Court Conviction Appeals RulingAppeal Verdict to be IssuedMay 31st, 2018Bangkok South Criminal Court will read the adjourned ruling of the Appeals Court on the appeal of Andy Hall and Natural Fruit against Andy Hall’s conviction and sentencing in a criminal defamation and computer crimes case filed against Hall by Natural Fruit Company Ltd. executives in response to the publication of the Finnwatch report in 2013. An arrest warrant has been issued for Hall to attend the verdict after he failed to attend the Court on the previous appointed verdict date on 24th April 2018
DONATE NOW TO:
Andy Hall has set up a YouCaring crowdfunding site to receive donations to fund his professional team of lawyers (and support other related case costs) to defend himself in the ongoing and unrelenting judicial harassment being waged against him by just a few irrational and vindictive companies in Thailand. See https://www.youcaring.com/andyhall-1151843 and you can donate there.
Donations can be directly made to Andy via his bank account in the UK.
Name on Account: Mr AJ Hall
International Bank AC No (IBAN): GB27 NAIA 0701/635 510284
Bank SWIFT: MIDLGB22
Bank BIC: NAIAGB21
Branch: Nationwide Building Society, Electra House 4th Floor, Swindon, SN1 5TY
Branch Sort Code: 07-01-16
You can also donate via Paypal system using account email@example.com which is also Andy Hall’s email address
Short documentaries and video reports
- RT @corecoalition: .@corpjust publishes fantastic new position paper on mandatory human rights due diligence outlining the 10 key features… 6 days ago
- RT @HeidiHautala: Speaking at EU EEAS consultation on Business & Human Rights on the monentum of mandatory corporate due diligence EU law.… 1 week ago
- RT @LGSMpride: If you're anywhere near Durham on Friday 8 June, join us for a screening of Pride and a post-screening Q&A session with @LGS… 1 week ago
- RT @FrontLineHRD: #UPDATE #Thailand On 31 May, Thailand’s Appeals Court ruled in favour of #HRD Andy Hall, who works on migration policy is… 1 week ago
- Opinion: Decriminalise defamation | Bangkok Post: opinion bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinio… 1 week ago
- 87,354 hits
Al Jazeera – interview with Andy Hall