On 30th October, following failed court led negotiations, the Nakhon Pathom court ruled to put on hold further hearings in the US$10m civil defamation case filed against Andy Hall by Natural Fruit Company Ltd. regarding publication and launch of the Finnwatch report. The case will not now move forward until a verdict is deliverd in the defamation and computer crimes act charges filed against Hall by Natural Fruit at the Bangkok South Criminal Court, a case that will commence on 17th November. An additional US$4m civil defamation case filed against Hall by Natural Fruit at Prakanong Court regarding an interview Hall gave with Aljazeera will however move forward with a hearing at Prakanong Court on 21st November however.
- Good morning, and so the journey begins to the beautiful summits of the world again. Wish us luck and safety on thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 minutes ago
- theedgemarkets.com/article/us-imp… 1 hour ago
- Financial Times, London 21st October 2021 - Malaysian rubber glove supplier to NHS Supermax banned by US for allege… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Supermax Malaysian Stock Exchange Announcement OTHERS Supermax Corporation Berhad ("SCB" or "the Company") - U.S.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @aidilarazak: The earlier story: Workers complained of unlawful deductions of salaries and being "locked up" for mistakes made on the a… 18 hours ago
- 104,806 hits
NF Case Video Reports
Photo Gallery 2012 to 2017
Al Jazeera – interview with Andy Hall
DONATE NOW TO:
Andy Hall has set up a YouCaring crowdfunding site to receive donations to fund his professional team of lawyers (and support other related case costs) to defend himself in the ongoing and unrelenting judicial harassment being waged against him by just a few irrational and vindictive companies in Thailand. See https://www.youcaring.com/andyhall-1151843 and you can donate there.
Donations can be directly made to Andy via his bank account in the UK.
Name on Account: Mr AJ Hall
International Bank AC No (IBAN): GB27 NAIA 0701/635 510284
Bank SWIFT: MIDLGB22
Bank BIC: NAIAGB21
Branch: Nationwide Building Society, Electra House 4th Floor, Swindon, SN1 5TY
Branch Sort Code: 07-01-16
You can also donate via Paypal system using account email@example.com which is also Andy Hall’s email address