An official criminal court summons has been sent to Andy Hall to appear in person at Prakanong Court in Bangkok at 9am on 25th September 2015 to hear the Appeal Court’s ruling on an appeal by Natural Fruit Company Ltd. and the Attorney General on the Prakanong Courts dismissal of the criminal defamation charges filed against him by the two mentioned parties relating to an interview he undertook with Aljazeera English news in Yangon, Myanmar in April/May 2013.
Prakanong Court previously dismissed all charges originally filed against Hall in this case at Bangna Police Station in July 2013 as a result of an unlawful police and prosecution investigation process but Natural Fruit Company Ltd. and the Attorney General appealed the dismissal ruling to the Appeals Court.
Andy Hall on 24th August 2015 will also attend Bangkok South Criminal Court to hear that courts official ruling on whether to indict him for more serious computer crimes and criminal defamation charges Natural Fruit Company Ltd. filed also against him at this court in relation to Finnwatch’s publishing and dissemination of a report into conditions at Natural Fruit Company Ltd. facilities in January 2015.
Together the two sets of criminal charges against Hall carry a penalty of a maximum of 8 years imprisonment and exist alongside two civil defamation cases filed by Natural Fruit Company Ltd. at Nakhon Pathom and Prakanong Courts claiming around US$14 million (400,000,000 Baht) in civil damages.
- Financial Times, London 21st October 2021 - Malaysian rubber glove supplier to NHS Supermax banned by US for allege… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 57 minutes ago
- Supermax Malaysian Stock Exchange Announcement OTHERS Supermax Corporation Berhad ("SCB" or "the Company") - U.S.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @aidilarazak: The earlier story: Workers complained of unlawful deductions of salaries and being "locked up" for mistakes made on the a… 10 hours ago
- RT @aidilarazak: Recently Malaysiakini published an article on alleged worker rights abuse at Maxter, a Supermax subsidiary. This morning,… 10 hours ago
- U.S. bars Malaysian glove maker Supermax over alleged labour abuses - Reuters News 21-Oct-2021 08:50:50 AM Adds com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 104,794 hits
NF Case Video Reports
Photo Gallery 2012 to 2017
Al Jazeera – interview with Andy Hall
DONATE NOW TO:
Andy Hall has set up a YouCaring crowdfunding site to receive donations to fund his professional team of lawyers (and support other related case costs) to defend himself in the ongoing and unrelenting judicial harassment being waged against him by just a few irrational and vindictive companies in Thailand. See https://www.youcaring.com/andyhall-1151843 and you can donate there.
Donations can be directly made to Andy via his bank account in the UK.
Name on Account: Mr AJ Hall
International Bank AC No (IBAN): GB27 NAIA 0701/635 510284
Bank SWIFT: MIDLGB22
Bank BIC: NAIAGB21
Branch: Nationwide Building Society, Electra House 4th Floor, Swindon, SN1 5TY
Branch Sort Code: 07-01-16
You can also donate via Paypal system using account email@example.com which is also Andy Hall’s email address