Recent letter from UK Secretary of State (the Minister responsible for UK Thai relations) on the Natural Fruit case, with much thanks to the UK’s Trade Unions Congress (TUC) for raising the case with politicians who raised the case with the responsible UK
Great to see increased UK Government and Parliament engagement and interest on this important case for migrant rights, human rights defenders, CSR and justice.
- theedgemarkets.com/article/us-imp… 1 hour ago
- Financial Times, London 21st October 2021 - Malaysian rubber glove supplier to NHS Supermax banned by US for allege… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Supermax Malaysian Stock Exchange Announcement OTHERS Supermax Corporation Berhad ("SCB" or "the Company") - U.S.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @aidilarazak: The earlier story: Workers complained of unlawful deductions of salaries and being "locked up" for mistakes made on the a… 18 hours ago
- RT @aidilarazak: Recently Malaysiakini published an article on alleged worker rights abuse at Maxter, a Supermax subsidiary. This morning,… 18 hours ago
- 104,804 hits
NF Case Video Reports
Photo Gallery 2012 to 2017
Al Jazeera – interview with Andy Hall
DONATE NOW TO:
Andy Hall has set up a YouCaring crowdfunding site to receive donations to fund his professional team of lawyers (and support other related case costs) to defend himself in the ongoing and unrelenting judicial harassment being waged against him by just a few irrational and vindictive companies in Thailand. See https://www.youcaring.com/andyhall-1151843 and you can donate there.
Donations can be directly made to Andy via his bank account in the UK.
Name on Account: Mr AJ Hall
International Bank AC No (IBAN): GB27 NAIA 0701/635 510284
Bank SWIFT: MIDLGB22
Bank BIC: NAIAGB21
Branch: Nationwide Building Society, Electra House 4th Floor, Swindon, SN1 5TY
Branch Sort Code: 07-01-16
You can also donate via Paypal system using account firstname.lastname@example.org which is also Andy Hall’s email address